Oh Christmas tree, Oh Christmas tree!

Gee whiz lol Cropped and cropped and still huge.

Love all the pictures of the trees. I hope I'll be able to decorate next year, but
I've been saying that for 10 years.

LOL, Kat. Well, I only took out about a 5th of my decorations, and just have a little tree with lights up. I have not fully decorated now in several years, and have not actually used my ornaments in......oh, maybe 7 or 8 years. This year, I did not even put a wreath on the door. First time for that. LOL

Soapy, yes, your tree is absolutely gorgeous......is it safe from your kitty? Our dog used to cause problems galore, (she went to doggy heaven eventually) and had to be very careful of what ornaments, if any, were on the lower branches. :)

When my children were little, I used to hang malt balls wrapped in decorated foil on the tree. I stopped doing that after the year that I discovered that every one of them that was within reach of our cockapoo had been eaten!! Only the foil was left dangling on the tree! I know that chocolate is poisonous to dogs, but she sure did manage to get A LOT of it over the years.

Thank you. The only problem is she (the cat) likes chewing on plastic and there is a certain package she keeps trying to chew the ribbon.
My sister on the other hand has a new puppy this year at her house (Their other dog passed away earlier in the year) and I think her and the cats got the tangled in the lights once but have since behaved. lol

I didn't take out all of our decorations either. We try and get shatter proof ornaments. To change up the look I only put the blue balls on and some different "icicles"

Back