On my soapbox, briefly

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Looking around and reading posts today, I am so grateful, not only to the good Lord who helps me in so many ways, but for all the folks here, the ones who just pitch in to help, the ones who come and read, comment, keep us going, the ones who come to read and enjoy it all. This all started long time ago, when I volunteered to sub when needed for those 3 viewers, who joined to form a Days website, Linda, Laney, &........sorry, forgot the 3rd, who I replaced. That is embarrassing. We all took turns doing summaries, and eventually, Linda & Laney wanted to retire........so there I was. 5 days a week doing summaries! Too much.

And then I was so lucky to have, a few viewers who were so faithful, who volunteered to help out, Kat, Just Samantha, JasonD, and Jason47 who is the master at record keeping. We all are honest, truthful, don't use bad language, but don't hesitate to express our opinions, and welcome the ones of our viewers.

As I said been a long time for me.......and am no longer up to the energy for it all I once had. Thus, as said, truly happy, grateful to these super wonderful members, (Kat, JS. & JasonD who have been on board so long, and really stepped up to the plate, batting homers galore. Thank you!

Poirot, thank you for your years of friendship that began on the old Days message boards.

There were several of us who followed you when Wayne created the Spectator. Sadly, some have passed on during these many years.

Also thank you to everyone who volunteers to write summaries and moderate the group. Your time and dedication is much appreciated.

Back