Once Upon A Time - series on ABC

I've pretty much dropped this show, Katmouse! The kid that plays Henry drives me up the wall with the way he is written and able to speak, understand, and problem solve like an adult. For me he just wasn't a relatable character. And I just feel this show isn't going anywhere, so if I do catch an episode, I'm watching it for the backstory of characters when they were back in their fairy tale land.

thanks Muzzaman. I don't feel so bad now.

I still like the backstory, but the now is getting to me. I saw last night's episode today and I hit the fast forward button more than usual.

Still loving this show! Other than NCIS, it is the one show I don't miss! (Oh, yeah Days of Our Lives, too!! LOL) I am intrigued still with the storyline of Cora, Regina, and Capt Hook. And btw, Capt Hook is a real hottie! And for some reason, I have a strange attraction to Mr. Gold. Maybe the bad boy image? HA!

Yes, I watch Once Upon A Time. The season opener was this past Sunday. I like the story progression, the twist between real and fantasy lands and additional new characters.

To me, Grimm was repetitive, boring & violent so I no longer watch the show.

I have watched Once Upon A Time since the first episode. I LOVE this show. It is probably one of the best written shows on TV today. I love how all characters have a back story and it is told very cleverly. You never have the show focused on just one person. It is very unpredictable as well. It leaves you guessing and waiting with anticipation for the next episode to see what happens next. I think the DAYS head writrs needs to get some tips from this show.

thanks for replying.

I always enjoyed the fairy tale land better than the now. Not sure if it's costumes
or the magic.

I did think it was funny when Emma found her parents in bed :)

I did end up buying the 1st season of Once Upon A Time on DVD and watched it over a weekend. REALLY enjoyed it! Now I'll have to wait until next fall for the 2nd season to come out on DVD. Same with Downton Abbey!
I can NOT watch on my computer due to a really bad connection, it would take me a day to watch an episode with all the buffering and waiting for the thing to continue, I live too far out to get "free" channels or cable and there are too many "technical difficulties" in getting the network channels on our DirecTv.

I guess I'm a little late but Myst, if you have a library nearby with DVDs, you can check out TV series, seasons at a time, for free. That could help you determine if you want to buy the season or not later, bypass the slow internet, no local channels problem. Also, with DirecTV you can still hook up an antenna to the box & get local stations over the air.

I love Once Upon a Time & how they have characters from many fairytales interact with each other.

The library is my "best friend" since I don't go to movies.

I saw last night's Once Upon a Time. It was better then the other week I saw it.
More fairy tales involving other characters with each other.

Wasn't that a great cliffhanger at the end of the show this past Sunday? I was on the edge of my seat!

Yes it was! And we know Charming wants to return to fairytale land when possible so we have hopes have more stories there too!

It was a great ending.

I was so upset what happened to Belle. She's only one
who likes Rumpelstiltksin besides himself

Back