Opinions

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Raves & Rants..................

Oh. Wendy........yep, a keeper for sure, really like her, Victoria Grace is great in the role, looking forward to more of her.

Chad & Stephanie.......a bit too soon for a coupling, but I like the dynamic. Needs to take a couple steps back

Paulina, Chanel.....This all is going nowhere, so far. Just tossing balls back and forth, Get down to the brass tacks, or leave it all behind.

Sloan...........Sheesh, no idea the why, wherefore or what . Useless character, boring, unliked, going nowhere, but should ..........out the door!

Kristen.........see above in re: Sloan

Steve & Kayla.........where are they? why? Oh, yeah, they will be back with Kayla dying but at least Steve should have been around wayyyyy more.

So, o.k, am not into anything currently on canvas. Li Shin, nope, coupled with Gabi......nope. Stefan's brainwashing, nope. His new hatred of Gabi....nope. The absence of Jack, Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Steve. Kayla, Nope! The misuse of of Johnny, Sonny, NOPE!

Poirot, Sloan is beyond useless. She's not only the worst excuse for a lawyer ever seen in Salem, who should be disbarred and jailed ASAP, she has no redeeming qualities. She's boring, nasty, totally unethical, and thoroughly unappealing in every way. Even the insatiable Alex would gag at the very idea of a tryst with her. The sooner she ends up floating in the Salem River or is on a flight out-of-town the better.

Poirot, Sloan is beyond useless. She's not only the worst excuse for a lawyer ever seen in Salem, who should be disbarred and jailed ASAP, she has no redeeming qualities. She's boring, nasty, totally unethical, and thoroughly unappealing in every way. Even the insatiable Alex would gag at the very idea of a tryst with her. The sooner she ends up floating in the Salem River or is on a flight out-of-town the better.
I am pretty sure Sloan was the one Alex had the one-night stand with at K-Mansion. They were canoodling in the parlor in front of others, don't remember who, not long after Alex came to town. Am I right?

I'm afraid to like any characters, as the ones I liked and wanted back are ruined (Allie, Lucas, Sarah). The new characters aren't well written (Paulina, Chanel, Leo, Gwen). The old characters are backburnered or props (Kayla, Jack, Steve, John, Marlena). The middle set just hops beds pointlessly, with no real purpose.

At the risk of sounding like a corrupted media file, it's the show's filming delay that hurts it. Soaps shouldn't have to wait 9 months to react to the audience's hits and misses.

Back