Pope special report may impact Pacific time zone affiliates

Jason47

Reaction score
POPE SPECIAL REPORT PLANS FOR TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 22:

NBC News is planning a special report for the Pope's arrival at Andrews Air Force Base, to air around 4PM-430PM ET. Pacific time zone affiliates which air "Days" at 1PM PT may be affected. NBC affiliates in the Eastern, Central and Mountain time zones should not be affected. More information on possible preemptions for Wednesday, September 23 plans will be posted when they become available.

Remember, "Days" fans, if you miss any portions of "Days" this week due to special reports, you can always watch the episode later in the evening on PopTV or online at NBC.com

PS: I guess I hit the "spoiler" thingy by accident. If any mods here could remove "Spoiler" from the post, that would be good. Thanks!

Thanks Jason. There is nothing more than I enjoy watching than a plane land, taxi, a set of stairs being pushed to the doorway, then wait, wait some more. All the while the talking heads describing to me what I'm not smart enough to understand while I watch it. Then the door opens!!!!!!!! And we wait, then the dignitary walks out, shakes hands, talking heads talk.

Eventually you are returned to your show already in progress, exhausted by the excitement.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a client in Philadelphia and they are dreading this visit. They said the city will be at a virtual stand-still. Most of their employees are either off or working from home during the days he's in town, with only a skeleton crew physically in the office.

Thanks Jason. There is nothing more than I enjoy watching than a plane land, taxi, a set of stairs being pushed to the doorway, then wait, wait some more. All the while the talking heads describing to me what I'm not smart enough to understand while I watch it. Then the door opens!!!!!!!! And we wait, then the dignitary walks out, shakes hands, talking heads talk.

Eventually you are returned to your show already in progress, exhausted by the excitement.
It's like you had a crystal ball. Right now my local NBC station is showing the Pope's arrival. It's a bunch of cardinals and bishops standing on an empty tarmac, waiting next to the jet-way steps. Golly.... this is worth preempting programming...... :rolleyes:

Well, I was kind of hoping that our local NBC "sister station" might carry Days while the regular channel was covering the Pope's visit. Nope. Chinese president Xi is visiting in Seattle, so the sister station is covering that. I guess I don't get Days today.

It will be on POP tonight. And just may come on after that plane lands, etc.

It did come on about 1:30 right in the middle of the show. Since my cable provider does not have POP, I went on YouTube and was able to find the episode to watch the parts I missed after reading the summary here. I really wanted to see Rafe with his dad and Eve and Kate together.

Back