Prayer Request for Ethan

DaysLady

Reaction score
Website
www.fromthepicklejar.blogspot.com
Good morning everyone!

My sweet girl, Lexie, has a very good friend named Ethan that is in her class.

Ethan has leukemia. We knew before the class did as he took Lexie aside at recess and told her privately about a month before he announced it to their class at school. Lexie has been very worried about her friend and updates me every day on how he is doing, etc.

Well, yesterday she came home from school super worried. Ethan wasn't there because he was at home with the flu.

The flu, on top of cancer, is especially scary. Lexie and I prayed together this morning for her friend Ethan, and then moments later watched the most beautiful sunrise. God hears us sweet girl, he hears us and he has the power to heal our friend Ethan! Amen!

So, could you do me a huge favor and say a little prayer for Ethan, that he beats the flu and then beats cancer.

And also, don't forget to wash your hands often, and take care of yourself. The flu strand this year has been awful. A friend of mine lost his dad to the flu just over a week ago. And there was a news article of a 13 year old in our state that passed away from the flu. Very scary! I pray each of you are well and stay well, and if you do somehow get the flu, I pray that God heals you completely.

Thank you so much in advance for any prayers you send up for my daughters friend. It means so much! Ethan also has a newborn baby brother at home, so I know his sweet mama could use a prayer too!

Back