Prayers for my Grandma

Daysdegrassi

Reaction score
My maternal grandma is having back surgery tomorrow. She has diabetes, and her legs got bad as a result...or so she thought. A few months ago, the doctors did an x-ray of her and say that she had some spinal curvature that pinched a nerve that would otherwise allow her to walk normally. The surgery is tomorrow morning and they're going to straighten her spine (like how they do with scoliosis patients) so it is off the pinched nerve. She'll be out of the hospital after 3 days and will walk again, but will need some physical therapy for the months after the surgery. I don't ask this very much, but please pray for her. I'm hoping and thinking that she'll be fine, but two years ago we had a death in the family because of anesthesia, so I'm worried.

Continuing prayers for all of you - be sure to get her a riser for her at home toilet - one with handles - Medicare might pay but they aren't expensive at Walmart and such. Hugs to you.

My heart sings for your Grandma (I am partial to them) and for you and your entire family. Keep your eyes towards the Heavens, and your heart open to hear the words of the Lord. He is with her during this, the time when she needs Him. Your Grandma is very fortunate to have a family who loves the Lord, and adores her... Praise the Lord for His Blessings.
blooming rose.gifA rose for her inner self....May God bless the family too.

Back