Prayers for my Pastor

DaysLady

Reaction score
Website
www.fromthepicklejar.blogspot.com
Please send up some prayers for my friend and pastor, Mark.

First of all- Prayers of thanksgiving that he is OK! I told him it's a good thing his guardian angel is a marine (his son Ben is a U.S. Marine that perished fighting for his country).

That said, here's what happened:

* Yesterday, Pastor Mark was on his way home from taking a friend home. On North-bound Interstate 85, he slowed down and stopped because of a wreck. However, he next person to come up behind him did not notice the wreck blocking the road, and did not slow down and stop. They hit him from behind at full speed, causing his car to flip 3 times before coming to a stop upside down in the south-bound lanes (into oncoming traffic). He managed to crawl out via a broken window and get out of the way of oncoming traffic.

Miraculously, he didn't break a single bone!!!!!!! He is, however, bruised and sore, and did have a gash on his forehead. The hospital kept him most of the day to monitor, but let him come home last night. He is now resting, but I'm sure today is the worst.

Please send up prayers for thanksgiving for his safe homecoming, prayers for all those involved in this horrific wreck, and pray for healing in the days ahead.

Thank you! I'm still in shock- he's so very lucky to be alive. He never said if the other people survived, but I'm praying for them and their families as well. :(

Back