Prayers for my sister's family

Soaphead

Reaction score
Tomorrow she will have to have their beloved dog put to sleep. The kids grew up with her she is so much a part of the family. The vet said it would be cruel not to do this. They have tried and tried but now her kidneys, liver etc. are failing. She was a wonderful watchdog, companion and friend. We will all miss her the way she would come to greet us when the door was opened. I pray for them. They are torn up. She was about 13.

May we see you at Rainbow Bridge, dear one.

Oh I cried reading your post. I've been there and my heart hurts for your sister and her family. I pray for comfort for them. They were brave to do what they had to do, and it really shows how much they loved their dog to do that for her. They did the right thing.

Please tell them that their best friend is free of all pain now and running around with others at the Rainbow Bridge waiting to be reunited with them. I am awaiting a biopsy report on my girl, we know it is cancer just not what kind.

Dogs come into our lives to teach us about love, they depart to teach us about loss. A new dog never replaces an old dog; he/she merely expands the heart. If you have loved many dogs your heart is very big.

Back