Prayers please

Soaphead

Reaction score
Something is wrong with my nephew . He hasn't been feeling well and today he was having vision problems. They have now sent him to a hospital out of town...so worried. He turned 17 a couple weeks ago.

Thank you all so much. :hug:to all of you. I have a little update they are going to do an MRI in a little while and in the morning an Ophthalmologist will see him.

My heart felt prayers are on their way for him and his family. With the guidance of God's hands, a whole lot can be done. Let us not forget to allow the callouses grow on our knees, and we all know how precious our teen aged children are, and how absolutely wonderful life is at your nephew's age is. I am sure they will find the answer with the MRI. What a wonderful time in history we live in, and for this and the MRI, we can thank God too.

candle for hope.gif

So far they haven't found anything which is good. They think maybe he has a virus or infection that affected his eyes and triggered a migraine. He is still running a fever. My sister said there was all kinds of "ologist's" (doctors) coming in. She thinks they will let him go home tonight.

Thank you all for your love and prayers

They are sending him home. I just hope he will continue to do well. They kept consulting pediatricians :rolleyes:(lol he's over 6 ft tall) ...and the neurologist got after the nurses for not giving him anything for his nausea and pain ...he could have gotten dehydrated very easily.

Tomorrow I'm supposed go with my mom to get a lesion biopsied from the inside of her lip. Prayers greatly appreciated.

Thank you ,all . We went The doctor looked at it found another spot but said it didn't look cancerous she put some medicine on the lesions and told her that if it wasn't better in 3 weeks then she would do a biopsy. I hope that works .I know my mom doesn't want them cutting in her mouth ...I don't blame her.

My nephew seems to be doing ok. I think he needs rest ,he is in so many school activities. He was nominated for Duke of his junior class back in October and won. So proud of him.

Thank you for your continued prayers. I was just told my nephew was seeing flashing lights again...ugh this worries me. They gave him some medication to take for migranes... I hope that's all it is.

Back