Promo - DALLAS on TNT returns Feb 24

Thanks for the promo -- I hadn't seen it yet. They have a big hurdle to overcome with Larry Hagman's [JR] death. Let's hope they meet the challenge.

I also hope they spend more time this season on character development. That is the one thing this reboot has lacked. Even when vets like Lucy, Ray, etc pop up, it's for a minute. Blink and you miss them. I'd like to see more vets interacting long term with the new generation. Not just Bobby and Sue Ellen.

I'm rewatching season 2 of Dallas. I'm on second episode when JR faces off with Pamela (Rebecca) in her office. She asks him what he's doing there and the response was damn right classic JR Ewing: "I'm just here to look my enemy in the eye and since your daddy's about 2 feet shorter than I am, I guess you'll have to do..You ain't the first Pam to fox your way into the hen house. I'm one for one for flushing out Pamelas and I plan on being two for two."

Gracious, I'm going to miss Larry Hagman's iconic JR Ewing in season 3.

Saw a Jesse Metcalfe interview this past week. He only talked about the love interest for him & was looking forward to it.

I don't know. If I remember right he only said love interest but didn't say new.

Well, I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't. She has her eyes set on revenge for the Ewings stealing that property from her dad. Her family could have had an entirely different life. If she and Christopher recover, I don't expect it to be soon, which is such a downer for me because I've liked them together from the beginning.

I don't like Elena--I wonder if they will do to triangle with Pamela.

I just watch 4 episodes on Demand on Comcast, but JR is still alive and then it ended with a big cliff ending....I think it was season 2 but I can't find the next season. the date for it be done showing is tomorrow so I am hoping it will have the rest of them on tomorrow....cause it was a cliff hanger....for sure!!!

Back