Psycho Sarah Horton on Lifetime movie Friday

LisaK in AZ

Reaction score
I just saw the preview last night for a movie called Designed to Kill or something like that and there is crazy Sarah Horton (Linsey Godfrey) waving a knife and claiming if she can't have someone, no one will.

Oh well. I wonder when this was filmed and when she had the time since she has been so busy on Days of Sarah's Life? It will be on the Lifetime Movie Channel on Friday night as part of their Shocktober.

I don't see any movie by that name in her IMDB credits. I see one called Deadly Runway, though. It came out in August of 2018.

It is a new movie, with Jamie Luner & Joshua Hoffman..........She is not the main character, tho.

Interesting, since it is definitely being called Designed to Kill when it airs on Friday. The guide does say it is from 2018.

I've noticed that Lifetime movies are sometimes renamed after they originally air. Wonder why?

Patrick Muldoon (Austin Reed) was in one called Panic Button, but I see it's now called Point of Entry.

Yep, the movie for Friday is listed as Designed to Kill....

Remember that one Greg Vaughan (Eric) and Alison Sweeney (Sami) were in that the title was changed from Two In, to Hearts On Fire, and finally to Second Chances?

Just looked up the title history of this movie with Linsey Godfrey (Sarah Horton). It was originally called Deadly Runway, then Fatal Fashion and now is Designed to Kill. Strange how they change the titles after they originally air.

I wonder if they change the title, they can claim it is a premiere movie? I know they change item numbers on shopping channels if the reviews are bad and make a tiny change to the item, like the color, or packaging, and then claim it is new.

Change the title, so people think it's a new movie probably. Or something didn't translate properly when they threw it to the overseas markets. Or maybe they just like re-organizing things and figure that viewership is so hit or miss, why not rename it?

Back