question about former Days actor returning

ErasofDiMeras

Reaction score
I'm just curious since it's been awhile since Kyle Lowder's return to Days been announced, but who is he playing, has that been released? There's been speculation Kyle Lowder would be the new Rex Brady during Mimi's arc, but some also speculated he could return as Jeremy Horton. Just curious if there is anymore inside details. Either way, they should repair him back with Chloe. The two were the greatest together.

That has been the rumor for a while now..........was hoping someone new....oh well.....

Rex Brady makes sense for me for Kyle Lowder, as I don't really see the actor taking on a serious role on Days but playing a fill in or a small arc.

Reactions: jgk
I would like it to be Philip. He had great chemistry with Chloe and I always wanted Chloe and Philip to reunite.

I thought Kyle Lowder was filming for a while.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who is Rex Brady. I’m missing something
Rex & Cassie were 2 alien twins landed in Salem, nearly naked...learned that Stefano had Rolf harvest eggs from Kate, sperm from Roman, did in vitro, had Marlena carry the pregnancy. No one remembered a thing. But it all came out, so, they carry last name of Brady. Rex hung with Mimi, Cassie & Lucas ALMOST had sex, stopped in time by the reveal. Last we heard, Rex was in Chicago.

Rex & Cassie were 2 alien twins landed in Salem, nearly naked...learned that Stefano had Rolf harvest eggs from Kate, sperm from Roman, did in vitro, had Marlena carry the pregnancy. No one remembered a thing. But it all came out, so, they carry last name of Brady. Rex hung with Mimi, Cassie & Lucas ALMOST had sex, stopped in time by the reveal. Last we heard, Rex was in Chicago.

I remembered the alien twins and Rex, just not as a Brady. :)

I remembered the alien twins and Rex, just not as a Brady. :)
They were originally believed to be the children of Marlena and Tony. But then the truth came out that Kate and Roman were their biological parents. The last time they were mentioned was when Eduardo bought a charm bracelet for Kate. It had an initial charm for each of her children and Cassie and Rex's names were included.

Back