Question about today's episode (Tues., 11/3)

eweiner

Reaction score
At 1:50 pm this afternoon, with only 10 minutes left to today's very important program, the wedding, my local station broke in to tell us about a young man who had been chased for an hour on the highway until they caught up and arrested him!! They had no information, it was too soon for any information from the police and all they could do was show us that the station's helicopter was taking pictures of the stolen car and the police car which held the "alleged" culprit!! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, I don't know anything more about today's show. And even though I can watch it on POP tonight, I have to hope that it won't be just the same. It wouldn't have been so bad if they had any info, a name, a picture of the kid, a word or two from the police But, nothing except the picture of the car from up over it in the helicopter!!! I PROTEST!!!!!

Did Caroline stop the wedding?? Did Bo get the bike started?? To think that I might have to wait until tomorrow (after midnight) to see this all over again!

Last edited by a moderator:
If you watch it on POP tonight, it would be a full episode, not partly preempted.

The summary will be up soon and you can find out what happened.

It actually usually picks up from the point where the episode on NBC stops. However, if it's an interruption known in advance, then they run the full episode.

I missed the entire episode yesterday because of that stupid 15 year old! NBC doesn't have it to stream yet and I don't get POP. Anyone know where I can see the full episode online?

It is up on the NBC site this morning.

Thanks Poirot, I watched it on POP last night before I watched Wed. episode! :)

Back