Random observations and ranting

SalemPDiots

Reaction score
Okay, since I have to watch Days on Hulu, I'm a day behind, so I haven't seen Friday's episode yet. However, here are a few observations about what's been happening the last couple weeks:

I have to say that, for one, I'm sooo happy to see some of the "Salem regulars" returning.

Celebrating that Serena is gone. I think she was really murdered by her horrible wardrobe. I felt bad for the actress, because I don't think I've ever seen a character stuck in so many horrible, unflattering outfits, day after day.

JJ really is a moron.

I couldn't stand Aiden from the time he showed up. I knew there was something wrong with him, and as it turns out, I was right. You can't force chemistry and he and Hope had zero. Buh-bye Aiden.

BO's COMING BACK!!! :hug::drunk::love:

If there is really going to be a "serial killer", my money is on Ben. He gets creepier every day. Another character with red flags popping up all over. Secretive, abused, jealous, repressed anger, possessive; the list goes on. Abby can't get away from him fast enough....that is if he doesn't snap and kill her for talking to Chad one day.

Loving these stories; Victor, Maggie, Caroline "triangle" to be, Steve and Kayla addressing their past, John and Marlena working their way back.

THE WOODED AREA! Enough already with using this small wooded area for: picnics, romantic rendezvous, drug dealing, murders, standing around talking to yourself, spying on people discussing "confidential" matters, and the most ridiculously stupid purpose: pretending it's a beach!!!! :rotfl: I realize the budget is small but at least make a small set with some sand to attempt to make it believable.

and my last, yet ongoing peeve: Using the Horton Square to discuss personal and or confidential matters. SERIOUSLY? When Chad, the new murder suspect, sat down in the busy square with Aiden to discuss his case, that was it. As Aiden is telling him, "everything you say is confidential", I just laughed. How so?? You're sitting in a public square you idiot! It couldn't be less confidential. Perhaps you'd like a bullhorn to be sure everyone hears the conversation. Writers, STOP IT!:confused::eek:

I think it's Clyde. Frame Chad for murder, he goes to prison & Ben never has to worry again. Clyde has underestimated Abby. Chad is a friend and Abby stands by her friends. She would visit Chad in prison.

Love your post! My husband and I said the exact same things about Serena's outfits! Horrible! And don't get me started on JJ, that fool never learns!

Back