Requesting some prayers

EricMSweetie

Reaction score
Hey all!!! I would like for everybody to say a prayer for my father. He is going for his second blood test as the first one had something of question. Please pray that he receives good news in regards to his upcoming blood test.

Thank you so much, I really appreciate everyone's friendship, love and support.

:love: and :hug:

Hiya There Everybody!!!!! I just wanted to thank each and everyone of you for your prayers. It has meant so much to my family and I!!!!! So far my father has not heard any news as we have not recieved a phone call. This is good news as if there is a concern with his blood work we would hear. Although it has only been a few days we are very encouraged by this.

Thank you so much to everyone for your continued support!!!!! Your friendships have meant the world to me!!!!!

:love: and :hug:

Hi Everybody!!!! Thank you to everyone for your support and love!!!! You have all given my family and I so much strength and we are so grateful!!!! I do not think I would be half as strong if it wasn't for all of you so thank you.

My father will find out the results of his blood test this coming Wednesday. My family and I are optimistic and we are hoping for good news.

Thanks again to all of you!!!! :love: and :hug:

Back