Ron update.....

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just heard that he is an excellent candidate for the clinical trial in Greenville. They have to return tomorrow as he has to have some tests, blood work, CT scan, eye & heart exams. The treatment is not like chemo so won't attack the good things in the body. It was explained to be sort of like having diabetes. Cannot be cured, but can be kept stable. This trial is for the sort of rare mutation that Ron has, and he would have to keep a diary, and they will have to go to Greenville every week for a month, then every two weeks. Sometimes for just a day, sometimes two.

You alll have done such good things with your prayers for him, so can you please keep it up? Ron just needs every single one. They think maybe they will be able to remove one of the stents for the kidney stone, the blood clot in his leg is still there, so he has to have blood thinner shots, and is currently taking antibiotics for a bronchial problem. Bless your hearts, every single one of you!

Barb, that is good news about the clinical trial. I sure hope they are able to get him in and help his body "manage" this nasty disease. Prayers and well wishes.

That is great news!!! Hope this clinical trial does wonders for him!! Prayers continue!

Barb, more Prayers for Ron and hope everything works out well for him! :)

:clap: Prayers are still going up for Ron and family. Here's to everything going well in the future.

I'll pray that all goes well with the clinical trial. By being part of one Ron can help others while helping himself as well.

Lord we thank you for leading Ron to this new treatment.Please keep in your warm embrace around him and continue to guide him in the right direction. Amen

So happy to hear the good news. Ron will be in my prayers.

Back