Sami and Eric, through the years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Samantha

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
These pictures were taken from online archives of Beth's Days of Our Lives Page, which is no longer online.

ericsamiborn2.jpg

Roman and Marlena, happily cradling their newborn twins. Sami is the older twin, by a few minutes. Roman holds Samantha while Marlena holds Eric. They later announce their names to family and friend: Eric Roman for the boy and Samantha Gene for the girl. Gene is for family friend Eugene Bradford, who was delighted with the honor.

ericsamicarriemomdad.gif

The happy Brady family, Roman, Marlena, Carrie, Sami and Eric

samierichoneycutt2.jpg

After Roman "died", Stefano kidnapped the twins. Here they are being cared for by Nurse Kate Honeycutt (played by actress Elinor Donahue, from Father Knows Best).

samiericmarlenamisses2.jpg

Stefano would allow Marlena to see the twins. They were later rescued by Uncle Bo.

samimarlenaescape.jpg

Uncle Bo rescued the twins; Marlena cradles Sami (I'm guessing Eric's in the back seat).

davistwinsdoc85xmas2.gif

Sami and Eric were re-cast with these babies for their first Christmas.

carrieericsamijmwed.gif

The next re-cast had Sami and Eric as brunettes. This was also the first appearance of Christie Clark as Carrie, at Roman (John) and Marlena's wedding.

ericsamiecake15.jpg

Roman (John) and Marlena returned from their honeymoon, thrilled to see the children again. As usual, the "twinners" are in his arms.

ericsamiecake22.jpg

Carrie had baked a "welcome home" cake. Roman (John) and Eric were tasting the icing.

ericsamisway86xmas.gif

Another re-cast of the twins; they're back to being blond. Here they are with Grandma Caroline and Grandpa Shawn. The actress playing Sami (Ashleigh Sterling) also played Blair Warner's baby sister, Bailey, on The Facts of Life.

ericsamidyingofcuriosity.gif

Roman (John) with his "twinners".

carrietwinsskwed.gif

Grandma Caroline, Eric and Sami (as ring bearer and flower girl), and Carrie at Aunt Kim and Uncle Shane's wedding.

ericsamikimshanewed.gif

Look how adorable they were!

samiericromancarrie90thanks.gif

By 1990, a new actress was playing Sami. Roman (John) brought Sami, Eric and Carrie to the Horton's for Thanksgiving (with Tom welcoming them through the door).

samiericromansleep2.gif

Roman (John) holds his sleeping twinners.

ericsamimarlenareturns461.jpg

Sami and Eric find out that their mom is not really dead. They will later find out that their real dad is also alive and the man they thought was their father, really isn't.

ericsamimarlenareturns481.jpg

Marlena asks if she can hug her beautiful baby girl.

ericsamimaryjoseph2.gif

Sami and Eric as Mary and Joseph in a Christmas pageant, with Uncle Max as the narrator.

samieric91xmasgifts2.gif

Sami and Eric find out that John is not their real dad. Probably the beginning of Sami's "issues":rolleyes:

bradykidsromanpie4.jpg

A welcome home party for Roman. Roman is surrounded by a happy Max, Eric, Sami and Shawn-Douglas.

ericsamichristmas97.gif

Wasn't until 1997 that the twins would celebrate Christmas with both of their parents again. I'm sure Eric came home and asked Sami "why are you calling Chris Kosichek daddy????"

jendeeali99wed.gif

Marlena with her grown twins, on her wedding day.

8253796090_f9363ed988.jpg

The Brady twins are together again in Salem. Welcome home Eric, you've been missed!

tumblr_lt37l87MHX1qgjvrso1_r1_500.jpg

Love this old picture of Sami and Eric at one of Sami's many failed weddings.

The last picture of Sami with Eric at the failed wedding almost makes me cry. Sami is obviously very disturbed and afflicted with some sort of severe borderline personality. I really, truly wish that she could get past all that again. It's too bad that they've written her to where most people don't even care about her anymore. :(

I like Eric too, but the one prior to the current one better.

I know. I wish she was updating it with new things.

I'm sure she just got busy with her life.

I remember all of them including young Eric with the ugly bowl cut hair boys wore back then. Thanks for the memories.

Can someone link me to Beth's archive? I contributed a lot of pics to her site years ago and would live to take a look. Wish it was still being updated too. It was always so comprehensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back