Sami's Baby

SmokeFan

Reaction score
Ok, I can't stand it. I see it all happening.

Sami leaves new baby at convent and Nicole somehow gets it and passes it off as hers with E.J.

Please!!!!!! Say it isn't so.......

Ok, I can't stand it. I see it all happening.

Sami leaves new baby at convent and Nicole somehow gets it and passes it off as hers with E.J.

Please!!!!!! Say it isn't so.......

We are just guessing as to how the storyline will go.

Gonna p*ss me off! Hate when they do the baby swap type s/l's. Of course eventually this will lead Sami and EJ back together. Sami will find out the child is hers and EJ will turn away from Nicole for lying to him. What she was afraid of from the first. And if she had told him, he still would have stayed with her at this time. She's an idiot!

My sister and I was thinking the same thing. :idea:I see it down the road that EJ will find out that Sami had a baby and that Nicole lost hers and that with the famous DNA text that Salem hospital does it will show that EJ is the father but Nicole is not the mother. Then EJ will know that he and Sami had a child together from their one night under the sheets

I posted this somewhere else but I think Rafe should claim the baby as his. That his wife died during childbirth or abandon them. Sami stepped in and helped him!!!!

yes I agree, it's all leading up to this, Sami checking out the convent, Nicole being so desperate to get a child to pass off as her own!

I think that this will probably happen, then they will find the shooter, Sami will return to Salem (when Ali gets back from maternity leave) then she will feel a "connection" to Nicole's "baby", but will first pass it off that she just misses the child that she should have with her that would be the same age as the one Nicole has and so forth, maybe thier will be a birth mark or something on the baby and at first Sami wont know and then in the future either she will see it while the baby is in a swim suit or maybe she is babysitting and bathes the baby or changes it's diaper and then suddenly she will remember that her child that she gave up had the same birth mark and then maybe even at that she will pass it off that they are siblings but it will get her thinking and missing her baby even more and she will try to find out who adopted her baby and will eventually find out that Nicole ended up with it...

shhwww sorry!!! Got kinda carried away but it's sort of a fun subject!

Yes, i thought the same thing, nicole will adopt sami's baby and then some years down the road it will need blood or something and then they will learn about it

Gonna p*ss me off! Hate when they do the baby swap type s/l's. Of course eventually this will lead Sami and EJ back together. Sami will find out the child is hers and EJ will turn away from Nicole for lying to him. What she was afraid of from the first. And if she had told him, he still would have stayed with her at this time. She's an idiot!

I totally agree!! I have been telling Nicole (through my TV, of course:rolleyes:) that she just needs to tell the truth and let the chips fall where they may. Then EJ, if he can forgive the deceit, could comfort her and they could adopt together.

I totally agree!! I have been telling Nicole (through my TV, of course:rolleyes:) that she just needs to tell the truth and let the chips fall where they may. Then EJ, if he can forgive the deceit, could comfort her and they could adopt together.

Amen to that! I totally agree!

Back