Selling Sunset

Heather4CU

Reaction score
Anyone else watching this? It's a new Netflix reality series starring Chrishell Hartley(Jordan). She is also a licensed realtor in addition to being an actress so she joins a super upscale brokerage in Hollywood called The Oppenheim Group. The show is about her joining the team and how she gets along or doesn't get along with her female co-workers.

I don't watch a lot of reality shows but I admit I binged this in 2 days. It's quite addictive. I've seen social media comments saying it's a bit like the Real Housewives series but with real estate. There are some stunningly beautiful properties in this.

No, I am not a fan of reality tv Heather. Well, if Dancing with the Stars counts I watched it up until last season. I will pass along your comments to family & friends who watch Netflix regularly. Thanks.

Has anyone watched Chrishell Hartley’s (Jordan) new show on Netflix? I haven’t watched it yet but had no idea she was a real estate agent. It’s a reality show and seems like it would be decent if you like those shows like Million Dollar Listing. Her show is called Selling Sunset!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back