Separate Lies

Lil0

Reaction score
Website
keraskitchen.com
Just watched this movie last night. I had never heard of it before and came across it quite by accident while "channel surfing". Even though it seemed to get off to a slow start, I found myself intrigued right away. An interesting reaction. Nothing [or very little] unfolded the way I expected it to. So, when the movie ended, I was really curious and wanted more information. Ha!! It is based on a book by Julian Fellows and was directed by him. What a talent that man has!!!!!!!!
And speaking of Mr. Fellows . . . I just saw a Facebook post by a UK relative who had just watched the last episode of Downton Abbey's most recent series. Her comment:" game, set, and match to Lady Grantham". Gads, I can hardly wait!!!!!!!!!

Gonna have to look for that movie. I am loving the Downton reruns on Sunday night. Only a couple more months now. LOL

Well Poirot don't be too jealous of me but my son just bought me season 4 of Downton! It just came out yesterday on DVD in the UK and I never would've looked at AmazonUK but he did...I just have to wait 6-10 days to get it! I can hardly wait, since I've now watched seasons 1-3 five times each...a little obsessed with this show!

Back