Shawn and Caroline tribute

Done, Lil0........and thank you for noticing.......Confess I saw it earlier, did not register.

Another confession.....when the tribute ended, these other you tube items were showing, and I had to click on DWTS Derek Hough & Jennifer Grey , wow, I had seen them do this all on the show, but put together, fantastic, I don't think Derek ever did as well with any other partner. The last one is absolutely fabulous.....and I know this has nothing to do with Days. As an aside,...I( remember Jennifer Grey had to have back surgery afterwards, she had a disk problem which evidently got worse.

I missed Shawn Brady terribly after he retired. He used to have St. Patrick Day parties at the Pub, fun stuff. Both he & Caroline produced a wonderful family, terrific addtion to Days. A shame the writers have let the Bradys (& the Hortons) fade away.

Thanks, Kat, for posting this lovely tribute to THE Brady couple. I loved them as a couple, and as individual characters. They brought spark, deep love, and a great sense of humor to Days. I have missed them both on the show, but saying a final goodbye meant using a pile of kleenex at my side.

Lil0, thanks for noticing my early morning mistake

Back