SPOILER !! Sneak Peek: Beyond Salem 2 sets teaser

Jason47

Reaction score
Here's a sneak peek at some of the Beyond Salem 2 sets. See if you can figure any of them out. Don't forget to watch "Beyond Salem 2", coming to Peacock on Monday, July 11!

f23920fcad75bec77de2c1956ef72579acb7bba8.jpg

Jason, do you know if you have certain cable companies you can watch Beyond Salem 2 without paying
extra? They did that with the Christmas show. I haven't seen anything this time about that. Thanks.

I wonder if moving this to the premium one is a test to see what they may do with the show once the contract is over? I don't know the numbers from last year's version, which seemed to be more available than this one, but if fewer people are willing to pay more, that may tell them something. It sounds like people here, who would otherwise watch, will not be able to this time.

You have a valid point Lisa. No one should ever assume anything. Especially the media. I have friends who do not own a computer, a few with NO cell phone. (having originally only got a small one for emergency use only, refused to "upgrade" when the industry decided to no longer support 3 G, only 5G. Many only use their phones as just that. Their phone. No programs, no streaming, etc.

And then those who really cannot afford the extra cost of streaming, in addition to whatever service they have, cable, satellite, unless they are super lucky and can still get free TV from a roof antenna.

I did the upgrade to my cell phone, rarely even have it with me any more. Too heavy addition to my purse, No one has the number as it is never on, only when I want to use it. So pointless for anyone to try and call me on it.

And rural folks really do have a problem getting service, they are quite often just out of range.

However, the target audience is big cities, I guess, soooo, guess the shows go after where they feel the money is.

Wait - so Kristian Alfonso (Hope) is going to do Beyond Salem but not DOOL again?

Back