Special guests at Day of Days

When you watch the both sections of the Day of Days promo, she is interacting with JJ.

I wonder how long Gabi'll be around. Folks are ready (on twitter, some here, too) for Gabi to get her comeuppance. Haley/JJ makes sense, get some new blood in Salem.

Meanwhile - since Jack is returning at New Year's (or so it seems), does that mean he'll dominate stories for 5 months like that Big Zero guy did?

Last edited:
There was an empty chair next to Matt Ashford(Jack) on stage so I thought Kate Mansi(Abby) might appear but the chair stayed empty. I'm guessing it belonged to Lauren Koslow(Kate) who didn't stay all day. I think she may have been impacted directly by the fires. Many were surprised she came at all since Drake Hogestyn(John) pulled out last minute.

I wonder how long Gabi'll be around. Folks are ready (on twitter, some here, too) for Gabi to get her comeuppance. Haley/JJ makes sense, get some new blood in Salem.

I want to place a bet that the woman JJ was seemingly going to kiss was never Gabi but was this Haley girl. It was just a quick glimpse, all of us just assumed Gabi but can't see JJ wanting much to do with her after what she does to Abby comes out. That Haley girl looks a lot like Gabi I noticed at least.

It was in an older preview from maybe less than a month ago. Unless I totally missed that scene in a episode that's been passed. It is nice to see another Asian American character on the show, with Paul leaving, all you have as DA Trask as the remaining.

Back