Stefano's Will: The Gifts

BradyPubBoy

Reaction score
Hi, All:

Does anyone remember when we thought the mighty Stefano Dimera was dead and his will was read? There were many gifts handed out to our favorite Salemites, per Stefano's will, if memory serves me correct these were some of the gifts, among others: Hope (blindfold, tied in a nuce), Marlena (pillow), Pop Shawn (fishing boat with a little boy figurine in it), Kate (jar of kippers), Celeste (a string of paper dolls). I can't remember the others.

I think this was during the headwriting stint of Brash & Cwikly. Did anyone have anyone had any ideas how those gifts would all play out? I'd love for Brash and/or Cwikly to give an interview and let us know what they had planned before their tenure was over and the gifts were dropped/forgotten!!! I was really intrigued and thought it opened up a lot of exciting, longterm story possibilities.

Noose as in a hanging by rope .Myst :)

They pretty much dropped the stories. Although the pillow with the stars and constellation was probably the "alien" Gemini twins.

O K - wasn't sure! Thanks.
BradyPubBoy - did not mean to offend. Wasn't sure what was meant, if it was some Italian thing or whatever.
Speaking of dropped stories, how about the Marlena clones that Stefano set loose on the world?
Or that Caroline called Celeste "Frankie" one time - I believe it was Frankie that Caroline called her. There was an innuendo that they knew each other in their past.

Speaking of dropped stories, ...... that Caroline called Celeste "Frankie" one time - I believe it was Frankie that Caroline called her. There was an innuendo that they knew each other in their past.

Back when 'Celeste' first came to Salem ... 'Frankie' was used more than once.
This link will give her history, and perhaps explain in part what the name thing was all about.
http://www.soapcentral.com/days/whoswho/celeste.php

Some of those gifts were explained.....some not. The pillow with the stars led to the island where Marlena was held captive, causing her to remember giving birth to twins who were taken away. John discovered that Daphne was his his mother cuz of a letter found there.

I don't have time right now......but there were a few other explanations, not all tho. (change in writers)

I remember that, I was really disappointed when they let it go. Shawn Sr. was given a ship in a bottle I believe. My thought was that would lead to the start of the Brady Dimera fued (I guess that was before the re-write).. I didn't watch every day then but remember a pin in Marlena's pillow that she pricked her finger on.. I agree, it was very interesting then just sort of went away, or I missed it by not watching regularly..

Kate got a jar of kippers, Celeste a string of paper dolls. The pin in the pillow was to indicate Sleeping Beauty...which is more or less what Marlena was for 5 years...being she was kept in a coma, had amnesia after, etc.
John was given a chess set minus the queen......which was found in the replica of the DiMera castle that Tony got. I think a phoenix feather caught fire or something in that chimney. Shawn St. had a boat, on which was the figure of a child, he got very upset remembering a boat exploding when he was a kid, and bolted out of the room.

Back