SuperCouples commentary from Days' actors

HelplessRomantic

Reaction score
SOD talked with these super couples about their start:

John Black & Marlena Evans:

Deidre Hall (Marlena) -- felt that Drake Hogestyn (John) was the perfect casting choice. Felt that they had chemistry and that it was magical.

Drake Hogestyn (John) --said Deidre Hall (Marlena) taught him. Said that she took him by the hand and helped him. "That love story continues and he owes her his life."

Steve & Kayla:

Both actors felt that they had a connection. (please get this magazine for this article!)

Doug & Julie:

Bill Hayes (Doug)-- they didn't work together for a long time but Bill Bell, Days' writer put these characters together.

Susan Seaforth Hayes (Julie)-- it began on screen and as a light flirtation but she was serious. It became more. Talked about their story.

Shane & Kimberly:

Patsy Pease (Kimberly): Shane started as a butler on the show but The Powers That Be noticed something else in him.

Charles Shaughnessy (Shane): The Powers That Be tried Kimberly with others but they had no chemistry. When they tried these two together, they noticed that chemistry and it's worked ever since.

Bo & Hope:

Peter Reckell (Bo): Really sunk in for him in New Orleans. He really saw what was happening with he and Hope. Feels that he and Kristian Alfonso (Hope) "clicked" and the audience saw this.

Kristian Alfonso (Hope): Loved the one upsmanship they had with each other. Felt that they challenge each other.

Jack & Jennifer:

Melissa Reeves (Jennifer): They didn't really realize what they were doing with the characters. Realized the popularity of Jack and Jennifer when she went to appearances. They had fun together.

Matt Ashford (Jack): Felt that it was a well crafted relationship. He was pleasantly surprised at how popular they became.

Justin & Adrienne:
Wally Kurth (Justin): Felt that he and Judi Evans (Adrienne) had a wonderful connection from the start. They felt safe with each other. Feels that what they have works.

Judi Evans (Adrienne): Says that Wally Kurth (Justin) is sweet and he made it easy and was wonderfully romantic. He was the ultimate boyfriend, husband and father. She feels blessed to work with him this long.

Pick up SOD for the entire story!

http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/9259488/1/

I've been watching it on YouTube and Justin and Adrienne are kind of sweet together - she's been through a lot and he's taking it very slowly and being very considerate with her. I've got to give it more time to get past all that I think, but I'm not seeing super-couple passion.

To be honest, right now I'm more interested in what Justin has going on with Anjelica. I just have to force myself to remember its not Ned and Tracey. :sick::rotfl:

NOTE: leebee81 is watching old Days episodes when Justin and Anjelica hooked up; and Ned and Tracey are characters on General Hospital - JS

Justin and Adrienne, from what I've seen over the last couple of years have had some nice moments, but nothing that really screams "supercouple" to me. Just not a fan.

I don't like Justin's ridiculous attitude lately, but I'm kinda interested in seeing some Kiriakis come out of him.

Back