Taylor Walker

magdalena

Reaction score
Didn't Nicole have a sister by the name of Taylor who went away to school? Could this be the Melanie that Max is looking for and is that why Nicole is so afraid of Trent because he might be threatening harm to Taylor. Could this be the connection to all the characters?

Magdalena

Yes, Nicole has a sister named Taylor. No, I don't think that Taylor and Melanie are the same person. There has been rumor and speculation that Nicole is Melanie's mom. The actress is too young to have a child Melanie's age, but with lovely SORAS, there are many characters on the show, with children that cannot possibly be as old as they are.

Taylor was just a few years younger than Nicole, maybe 5-6 years. She was already in training as a therapist, and left to continue college. And that was several years ago, putting Taylor into her mid-20s minimum.

I absolutely have no memory of this. I must have missed those episodes. :confused:

I could be wrong, but I thought it was Nicole and Brandon together that helped Taylor, but she was not let it be known that she was their sister.

Nicole definitely did not want Taylor to let anyone know she was related to her. I think Taylor originally was cleaning at night at Titan.

That's what I remember. I think Nicole and Brandon paid her to leave and she went to school. I think it would be fun to have her back.

Beth's page or Jason's site both have tons of info, background, trivia, storylines, etc. and both are listed in the links forum.

I think she also was doing some kind of therapy, and was hired to work with Lucas at the K-mansion. If I remember right, she had a crush on him.

I seem to remember some type of injury associated with the therapy as well. The almostheimers is getting in the way of the memory.

Maybe if we both think on it.......:idea: it will come to at least one of us! LOL

Back