The Blacklist

supercouple

Reaction score
Anyone still watching The Black List? I had stopped for awhile then picked back up. I was angered by the death of Tom last Fall but by golly, that seems to have triggered a better show. For those who may still be watching, do you think the bones in the bag are the bones are the read Red? And the man we have been watching all these seasons is an impostor, albeit, a great impostor?

Don't know what to think any more. Red is her father, he isn't, he is, he isn't.........when the series first began, he seemed to have a different personalty than he does now. Even a different reason for his existence in the show. That has changed. Also was upset about Tom, but admittedly, this season, have not watched much. Tho I did yesterday.

Yes, I still watch. I am wondering about those bones. Never really cared about Liz's parents. She is the prime time John Black I miss Mr. Kaplan. Did not care for the spinoff. I can see where Tom's death has moved the story forward.

I am still a viewer of the show. While I feel seasons 1 and 2 remain its best, there was only so much aloofness that Raymond could exert before they had to delve deeper into his character. I miss his initial “je ne sais quoi” attitude but he’s the show. Liz is a whiny, single-minded character as of late.

Tom’s character, in my opinion, was never that important to the show. He just gave Liz a reason to smile occasionally versus her continuous pout. I, too, miss Mr. Kaplan, but after she turned so heinously on Raymond, what could be done about her? I’ll keep watching. I hope they don’t destroy the show by turning those bones into the “real” Raymond. It wouldn’t be fair to committed viewers.

edited to write out text-speak; please remember many on this board do not text and have no idea what those abbreviations are supposed to mean - JS

Last edited by a moderator:
Back