The Exes

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Something so funny.....This show is on TV Land Wed. nights, and is about 3 divorced guys living together, courtesy of their mutual divorce lawyer, who lives across the hall. Last night, one guy needed a date for an important business dinner, so his sis volunteers. Leah Remini plays her, (King of Queens). The hosts were complaining about planning their son's wedding, hiring an expensive orchestra & their son can't dance. She volunteers to teach him, said she could do it easy. The son comes out and it is a pro from, Dancing With The Stars,Tony Dovolani. I could not stop laughing..he was her partner when she was on DWTS. They go thru the lesson, & he" catches on" so fast, he teases about being ready for Dancing With The Stars.

Honest, was laughing and laughing....it was a great "surprise guest' for the show
leah-remini-tony-dovolani-the-exes-tv-land-592.jpg

I loved season 1 and survived season 2. I'm really glad, because they've been kicking it out of the park for Season 3. Didn't know who the dance partner was, but guessed he was from DWTS.

Meanwhile my hubby and I love their product placement. It's so funny it just works well, and TVLand even copped to it, which I also love.

Hopefully Kristen Johnson can stay with the show full-time. She was missed in those two episodes!!

She has a rare auto-immune disorder, but says she is now on the right treatment for her, is doing great...so, she will be back, having only missed two shows.

I was surprised when TV Land began showing brand new sit-coms. First was Hot in Cleveland, and then Happily Divorced (Fran Drescher from The Nanny) which is not longer in production. Soul Man, The Exes, and recently Kirstie (with Kirstie Alley...and Carla from Cheers, and that big guy across the hall from Seinfeld...forget his name)...Anyway, it really surprised me, since they had really been showing reruns of wonderful old sitcoms...still do.

LOL, Oh, the new season starts soon......and Betty White says she slept with Sinatra. She is smiling as she says how he "did it His Way", She follows with a few more descriptions using his song titles.
The premise of the show though, is these 3 Hollywood gals are on a trip to NY, but the plane has to land in Cleveland. One is an ex-soap opera star, one a writer, and one used to trim eyebrows, facial stuff. They are over the hill, but when they visit a bar to kill time while waiting for their plane, they get whistled at, picked up, offered drinks, etc. by local good looking guys, who think they are just the cat's pajamas. So, they end up deciding to remain in Cleveland, because there, they are "hot", while in L.A. they are hasbeens/ LOL They rent a house, and meet the elderly caretaker.....Elka.

Back