The Last Days of Our Lives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks kpatch. I am really enjoying this story. Not to happy with Philip and Chloe at the moment. They had a chance to reunite and be together, when she first came back and they were firends with benifits. Oh well. I feel so sorry for Steph and Lucas. As I have not forgiven Philip for what he did to Belle and Shawn, and am angry at Chloe for what she did to Lucas with Dr. Dan I think maybe Lucas and Steph will be better off without them. So happy that Sami was honest and tried to let Steph know about it. Wonder if she will do the same thing for Lucas.

Just saw PAllison's remark and agree that Philip was right when he said that they could not go back.

I loved this part:

Chloe: What’s that? Pop psychology?
Philip: I took a correspondence course.
:D

They will still wind up together because of Sami. Lucas & Steph will be breaking up with them, thus enabling the coupling.

...........................As I have not forgiven Philip for what he did to Belle and Shawn, and am angry at Chloe for what she did to Lucas with Dr. Dan I think maybe Lucas and Steph will be better off without them.

Ahhh, but remember, in kpatch's Days of Our Lives, Chloe turned Daniel in for inappropriate behavior during her exam and got him in trouble...she did not have a relationship with him....!!!

Wow! This chapter was excellent, kpatch! I loved it! I especially enjoyed watching the vid of Chloe and Philip from the past. I thought it was a nice touch.

One thing is puzzling me, though, and it's probably because I only started seriously watching the night André pushed Sami through the door of the mansion, but when exactly did Philip go blonde?

Philip as a teen was blond.....you know, that sun bleached California beach blond........

Oh, my gosh, that is hysterical. Love it....Liebchen & Bunny.

Loved how Sami stopped the wedding. It was kind of like how EJ stopped Sami's wedding to Austin. It was great. I can just see Sami's smile. Really like Mary and Rolf together.

That...was...AWESOME! I loved it! Mary and Rolf making out. I love it! kpatch, this is one of the funniest chapter's I've read yet.

That Sami is quite the little witch isn't she...!!! I can just see her smug face when she says it was easier than she thought....so will she be there to pick up the pieces for Lucas, or did she just do it to be mean...?? Hmmmmm.....

Mary and Rolf...??? Too too funny....!!!

Oooohhh, kpatch..........:cry2:

:cry2: kpatch nooooooooo I feel like I am losing a real member of my family. The Hortons need Mrs. H. Love the face that Bo made sure Hope is safe at work. So like him. Thanks for the chapter. Will hang on and see what happens tomorrow.

Glad to see that before Days ends we get to honor Alice and she's just not left upstairs alone without any mention....thanks kpatch.....

Wow, kpatch! That was a good chapter! So sad the think that Mrs. H won't have much longer on this earth.

I moved the complete story into a new thread, this one contains everyone's various replies, but am closing this.

Now the "story" thread will be less cumbersome.......and no one lost their posts. Feel free to continue to reply in the story thread.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back