The Secret

Kate is actually 800 years old. She has a young girl stashed in a high tower. The girl has very, very, very long magical hair. When Kate feels she's getting old, she caresses the hair and sings
"Flower, gleam and glow,
Let your power shine
Make the clock reverse
Bring back what once was mine.."

What? The "writers" can't come up with anything original and I have to? O.K. The girl's hair is blue.
:wink:

Ha. I had never heard of Hocus Pocus OR the Sanderson Sisters. :)

Me either Lil0.

I highly recommend you watch Hocus Pocus! It's a funny movie that my daughters and I watch every year, it's a Halloween tradition, but really- that movie is good any time of the year. Enjoy!

anyways... back to topic.... Leo tells Will and Sonny Kate's big secret that she is his mom.

Leo tells Will and Sonny that the big secret is.

Kate's blue streak in her hair is the same as the rest of us going grey, but in her alien race, it's blue instead of grey.

Kate and Ted are secretly married, but it's only a secret because she's still married to Victor (who is unaware of this development).

Kate is actually Rafe's mom.

ewwww is right, first thing I thought of.......lol - how about step mom?

Most of us weren't watching in the early years, but I seem to recall Days dabbling with incest - Marie being in love with a man who had no memory, and ended up being her brother Tommy, I believe. It was long before I was watching and I remember being a bit shocked that they went there (although I don't think they did anything incestuous - besides their thoughts)

Wasn't watching then either, but read about it. They dated, were close, but it was a shock to discover they were siblings. I think it was one reason or maybe THE reason Marie went into the convent.

Most of us weren't watching in the early years, but I seem to recall Days dabbling with incest - Marie being in love with a man who had no memory, and ended up being her brother Tommy, I believe.
Yes, but they never had sex. Same with Lucas and Cassie kissing, it went no further.

Back