The Slap

A

A. Guy

Great acting, and production. Last week, the final scene with the patriarch and his wife was wonderful! I hope they will be allowed to keep up the good work.

I haven't watched either; just don't have the time, but my grandma likes it. I know it's based off of an Australian series (that is based off a book).

Did not get all that good review in TV Guide.....not that I go by those. But the commercials/previews also turned me off....had no desire to watch it at all.

Watched the last "Slap" episode last night; it did not disappoint. I loved the judge's final comments!

I haven't watched yet because I'm still pouting that Parenthood was replaced by it. (I know it wasn't actually the reason Parenthood ended, but those commercials for "The Slap" were playing during my final moments with the best show ever in the history of ever. I'm bitter lol. But maybe someday I'll catch it on Netflix.

The Slap was only intended to be a miniseries. I have seen all but the last episode, it's on my DVR. It was a LOT better than the commercials let on.

"Slap" had a big-budget feel! As did the "Blackbeard" and "Dracula" miniseries... also great.

Back