The wild arc

SarahBeth

Reaction score
So Sami is supposed to return with a wild arc. Most of us speculate she will be pregnant or have Rafe's child in tow. I for one welcome the idea because that would end the horrid pairing of Rafe and Hope. But just for giggles what do ya'll think the wild arc is excluding the possibility of a Sami/Rafe child.

I'm thinking that it will have to do with Kristen and the needle she shoved in EJ's arm. I really hope not because if there's one character I don't ever want to see again is EJ. Besides there's already a possible rapemance story with Abby and Stefan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately, any "arc" having to do with Sami is unwelcome in my world. But - if it's not the baby story, maybe she gets involved in the Will/Sonny/Ted fiasco. Maybe she has Leo's body..... ok - far fetched, but it's days, and at least it puts Sami in a story with her eldest child. Or she uses EJ's money to get Ted off of Will's back. Or she explains to Eric that jenny is his old babysitter, and they shouldn't be together... That's really the only places she fits in, at least to me.

Reactions: jgk
Once again Sami having a child with a man who won't be much around in their life, hence Lucas now Rafe. Hope will get in a hissy fit and dump Rafe, and Jordan coming earlier next year will come picking up the pieces of Rafe. I think Sami will be a catalyst for Eric and Jennifer to break up, I can see Sami and Jenn going back and forth, especially since Sami is protective over Eric. Let alone Jennifer won't turn a blind eye if Jack Deveraux is due to Salem soon. I think Eric matches better with Chloe, to be honest.

Reactions: MPM
Rafe would not be able to raise a baby, so what would be the point?
Not that it's going to happen, I'm just dreaming for those of you who abhor Sami, but if she died or got in to a bad accident, ahem he would have his child. :)

I think Sami will more than likely take off with the baby during her arc, I can't see Rafe being a dad with Hope or likely as we know more then likely be a single dad.

I swear, if they go this route then I'm making the claim that Sami is the most fertile woman in daytime history. Someone so much as glances in this woman's direction and out pops a kid. Of all the "bad girls" in Salem's history that shouldn't breed! At least Will has some substance and has decent storylines. The rest of her kids kind of just disappear into the land of the don't-matter.

I'd also like to see if Sami and Claire can be in the same room together; because I'm pretty sure they're the same person at this point.

I am so wishing for some genuine coupling....and marriages and a return
to the original premise of Days being about families. I like Hope and Rafe. I like Jennifer and Eric. These two couples are well matched. I love John and Marlena....the super couple of Days. And I'm very sad about Steve leaving. Maybe Roman and Jordan will get together. I actually miss Sami and EJ at times. Days seems to be on a slippery slope with many of the best actors sliding out of Salem. Chad will be a great loss because he is one of the few business magnates trying to be honorable. There was a time when Days was fun and mysterious; playful and intense. Now it just seems to go from crises to chaos in slow motion.

Here, here, Grammy9. I would love to see a great storyline adventure like Cruise of Deception storyline, a mystery that takes really throws a curveball at viewers, or a massive masquerade ball that builds, or a storyline where actors that normally do not get to work together start interacting or even a Maison Blanche storyline.

My point being that these kinds of events are missed.

I am so wishing for some genuine coupling....and marriages and a return
to the original premise of Days being about families. I like Hope and Rafe. I like Jennifer and Eric. These two couples are well matched. I love John and Marlena....the super couple of Days. And I'm very sad about Steve leaving. Maybe Roman and Jordan will get together. I actually miss Sami and EJ at times. Days seems to be on a slippery slope with many of the best actors sliding out of Salem. Chad will be a great loss because he is one of the few business magnates trying to be honorable. There was a time when Days was fun and mysterious; playful and intense. Now it just seems to go from crises to chaos in slow motion.

I never liked Hope and Rafe, and glad with Sami's speculatory baby coming in with Rafe, end it with Hope and repair with Jordan. As much as Adrienne is paired with Justin, she was much more fun with Lucas and should've stayed. Justin actually I feel would've been a better match for Hope, he seemed to have chemistry with Hope during the "Nighttime Hope" storyline. I definitely do not miss Sami and EJ together, but can accept Sami in dosages ALONE!

Back