Thursday, June 28th

I guess we know now how easily Max can be bought. One minute he is coming to his senses and getting out of this, then two concert tickets later, he's in it all the way. Well nobody can feel sorry for him now. When this whole thing blows up in their faces, Max has noone to blame but himself. In fact, Jeremy will probably do something to set Max up to take the fall.

So Max had that mound of cash and stuck it in his pocket and jumped in the hot tub. He is drunk and I bet Jerkemy will still the money back from him and he would deserve it for showing himself like that.

Lana wrote:
"A bit later Bo, Hope, Doug & Julie are looking at the letters (evidently printed out) but since they are in Italian, have no idea what they say. Julie agrees to take them to the university in the morning. (I thought she had an understanding of Italian, and translated that lst letter that Sami & Lucas found)."

This is the kind of thing that just drives me NUTS!!!

Me, too! How did Hope manage to get pictures that were clear enough to have translated? I've tried to take pictures of a picture to use as wallpaper on a cell phone, and it's just not that easy. Not to mention, the quality of the photo usually leaves a little to be desired if you try to print it out....

You are so right, Katt! My phone camera photos leave a lot to be desired too!

Maybe they still have some of that spy stuff left over from their days in the ISA....!!! :?:

Back