Tony(Andre) Dimera and John Black brothers ?

ufcfan2010

Reaction score
Okay I am a little confused.I remember back in 2002, a little bit after Tony(Andre) came back to Salem there was a DNA test which confimed that he and John Black were brothers, and that they had the same mom but different fathers.So how are Stefano and John Black brothers now all of a sudden? Did the writers change history or are they just ignoring that little piece of history.

Tis o.k. I have moved it now........and to answer your question, yes, Tony D. & John B. WERE brothers (not sure about DNA testing, but Tony's mother left a letter indicating this.

New writers decided to write the Santo/Colleen vendetta story.........then decided to make Colleen still alive, not having committed suicide at all. Instead, living in South America under an assumed name. She claimed she had SAnto's son (making him Stefano's brother) but had him in day care at an orphanage. She was suddenly very ill, hospitalized, the orphanage, not hearing from her, thought she abandoned the boy, let him be adopted out.....which is how he ended up with the Alamaines. Although Colleen did say she did not know who had adopted the boy.

Tony & John supposedly had the same mothers back then.....now supposedly they have the same fathers. If John ever returns to Salem, it will probably be changed again. :wink:

Back