Treat Williams (actor) has passed away

robinsnest

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Treat Williams.JPG

Veteran actor Treat Williams, who starred in the WB drama Everwood, among many other roles, has died following a motorcycle accident at the age of 71, People magazine reports.

Williams’ agent Barry McPherson confirmed that Williams was killed on Monday afternoon when a car cut him off as he was making a turn on his motorcycle. “I’m just devastated,” McPherson said in a statement to People. “He was the nicest guy. He was so talented. He was an actor’s actor. Filmmakers loved him. He’s been the heart of Hollywood since the late 1970s.”

Williams’ family released a statement to our sister site Deadline as well: “It is with great sadness that we report that our beloved Treat Williams has passed away tonight in Dorset, Vermont after a fatal motorcycle accident. As you can imagine, we are shocked and greatly bereaved at this time. Treat was full of love for his family, for his life and for his craft, and was truly at the top of his game in all of it. It is all so shocking right now, but please know that Treat was dearly and deeply loved and respected by his family and everyone who knew him. We are beyond devastated and ask that you respect our privacy as we deal with our grief. To all his fans, please know that Treat appreciated all of you and please continue to keep him in your hearts and prayers.

This is such sad news, I love this guy, and every show he was on I watched.

Last edited by a moderator:
Enjoyed him in the recent past on Blue Bloods and Law & Order: SVU.

Crushed on him as Berger in Hair.

What a loss to his family, friends, the world.

Enjoy these wonderful clips from his memorable career:

His Law and Order SVU episode was really good.

Back