"True" facts about the people of Salem

Little-Sweetness

Reaction score
Headcanon: Noun. (fandom slang) Elements and interpretations of a fictional universe that are accepted by an individual fan, but not necessarily found within or supported by the official canon.
Example: "Luke Skywalker and Leia Organa have matching sweaters that they wear on their birthday, each declaring that they are the superior sibling."

I used to find "headcanons" on fan sites constantly when I used sites like Tumblr more, and I thought they were super cute and a lot of fun and positive. So, I thought it might be fun to share a few little "headcanons" about the people of Salem! (Please pitch in with anything you like!)

When he thinks Ciara isn't looking, Tripp climbs on her motorcycle and makes "vroom-vroom!" noises. (Bonus: she knows, and has a video on her phone).

Victor sneaks photos of Tate and sends them to Theresa. He recently asked Brady to help him learn how to Skype, so he could sneak into Tate's room and let Theresa see and talk to him.

To lighten the mood after Steve lost his sight, Kayla decided to play a blindfold snack game with him at an ice cream shop after putting together a plate of all the toppings. (Bonus: His favorite "treat" was a kiss from his Sweetness.)

Aside from the regular poll, there was a "write-in" category for the Bella contest. Victor voted for his late daughter, Isabella; and Tripp didn't vote for Ciara or Claire. He actually voted for "Pikachu," (Pokemon character) because he hated the contest and wanted his vote to be "just as stupid."

Last edited:
Back