Twitter week Dec 27

I just can't congratulate Re-Ron on ending a storyline that should've never been written to begin with. Did he honestly think people would love seeing Marlena possessed again??? What's next, the Garden of Eden storyline? How about Marlena thinks she's the Salem Stalker again and kills half of Salem, only for them to all wake up in Melaswen?? :rolleyes:

He should have Sami realize she's been brainwashed into thinking she was in love with her rapist and kick EJ to the curb, once and for all. That would be something new and different. Let her realize Lucas is her true love. And while he's at it, if he wants to undo parentage (Lani), have him undo Johnny and Sydney's paternity so that Lucas is their biological father.

L O V E D that storyline.........

I liked Diedre's video clips, but confess I could not always make out what an actor was saying, especially if they talked fast & their voices dropped. (as in when they were telling who gives best parties, ugliest sweaters, etc. )

I also liked Alex and Emma, who married on New Year's Eve in 1985. They were a great villainous couple. I remember Alex tried to steal all of the guest that came for Eugene and Calliope's wedding. When everyone heard that it was Alex and Emma getting married instead, they all left and joined Eugene and Calliope outside in the snow.

Back