Twitter week Jan 4

That is a fact.

I missed the last one so I'm taping both on Sunday. Poirot, I wonder why you get
Hallmark and not the sister station?

You should ask your cable company and find out. Or contact Hallmark web site and
ask them. I still like my dad's suggestion. Only pay for channels you want to
watch and not things you don't like :)

I just went to the Hallmark web site. It looks like you can watch Hallmark movies on their

site, but not Hallmark Mystery movies.

I don't have cable, I have Direct TV, and I checked their site a few months ago. Although I have a good pkg. it does not include that Mystery channel, tho I do have regular Hallmark. Very odd. And yep, one gets a lot of channels that absolutely are never watched, mean nothing, and wayyyy too many shopping channels. Ha.

Can someone tell her that everyone doesn't get that Mystery Channel?

LOL her Facebook post about this movie is showing up in my feed as a Sponsored Post! That means she is actually paying for that post to pop up in people's feeds.

I think you can also watch Hallmark movies on iTunes and on a site called Feeln.

mrchristophersean Thank you to @deidrehall_official for the guest passes to @magiccastle my family and #mybeauty had a wonderful time. Memory of a lifetime for sister. She LOVES Magic! @laneya4 #deidrehall #thankyou #daysofourlives #days50 #H50 #whereispaul #whereisgabriel #gabrielsback #hawaii50 #magiccastle

I find it fascinating that she posts these Days related photos without hashtagging or tagging the show in her posts. She also posted one with Eric Winter (ex-Rex) and his wife.

On another note, if Deidre Hall (Marlena) is at the Hallmark up fronts, she must have another coming out this year.

Back