Twitter week May 24

As much of a James Scott (EJ) fan as I am, this gentleman seems like he might be able to convince me after a while that he is EJ DiMera. I like his attitude. I will try and wait to give him a chance.

It's usually hard for me to see someone else play a part of a major character that someone else "owned". I really miss seeing James Scott (EJ). He is on to more spiritual living and I wish him well in his journey through life.

When they talked about Marlena dying and the media broke out, a co-worker's
mom called the studio. Her mom talked to Deidre Hall (Marlena). She was told
things weren't not what they seemed. When I drove home, I thought her twin.
Then I kept rewinding the episode to see if I could tell it was her that was killed.

I remember an interview Deidre Hall (Marlena) gave, talking about how NBC actually had her come and answer some phone calls from hysterical viewers that day. She mentioned how she told them to just keep watching and stick with the story. I still remember the video of the fans outside of the studio gates, upset and crying. Days had Deidre walk outside to greet them with a silk scarf around her neck.

Wow kat, you had a VCR in 1982? Was it a Betamax? I remember the first time I saw a VCR (it was a Betamax), probably about 1984. I babysat for a couple who had one. The wife had a tape of Chippendales dancers. My friend came with me one night and we waited until the little boy went to bed, then figured out how to work the VCR to watch the tape.

Back