Twitter week Nov 23

Oh I'm so happy for Nadia Bjorlin (Chloe)!! :clap:I love the way she announced it too. So sweet! I wonder if she will share any scenes with Shawn as played by Brandon Beemer upon her visit back to Salem since those two used to be an item offscreen. LOL.

Loving all the William Shatner tweets. Too funny!!! :rotfl:

There was a blind item in last week's SOD about a fired actor being brought back to a show with a twist. If it is Days related, this could be the same person Michael is talking about above.

My guesses would be Kassie Depaiva (Eve), Daniel Cosgrove (Aiden) or Melissa Archer (Serena) brought back as new characters. Though I would love this to be about Matt Ashford (Jack).

Last edited:
Zoinks! Belle, Days and Spinelli (from GH). My mind spins at the sight lol Martha Madison (Belle) and Bradford Anderson who makes me think of Shaggy from Scooby Doo.

I think perhaps the floats and things are made up 6 mos-a year in advance, and probably there wasn't any Days actors known to be on the east coast at that time???

They've had Days actors on floats in the past. I don't think it would've been hard to find out which actors would've been in the general area for the holiday and book them.

That reminds me of the episode of Friends where Joey was supposed to be on the Days of Our Lives float and forgot. Phoebe spent the day working with him on how to lie convincingly about why he missed it.

Back