Twitter week Sept 20

robin, go to the person's above Twitter account and she put up snippets of it.

yeah, snippets they are....interesting info is that the possession story revisit NOW was not on his agenda, it was Corday & Alaar, the Co=exec producers, who wanted it. But Possessing Doug was Ron's idea.
He is hoping for Beyond Salem 2, would use maybe a couple characters from first, then more from regular show. NBC happy with success of Beyond S., & Ron intends to ramp up regular Days dialogue, since Beyond was such a hit.
When Doug grabbed Paulina's butt, he said "the devil made me do it", but they ended up taking that line out.
Ron says "strap in for the Lani reveal".
He also is ramping up the Allie/Tripp, Johnny/Chanel pairings, with the Allie/Chanel simmering beneath the surface.

If anyone listens to the whole thing, and there is more, let us know.

Thank you, Poirot.

So why is Corday all of a sudden caring about or suggesting a story line on the show? Sounds to me like Ron is distancing himself and shifting the blame after the negative comments posted here and on other sites.

Ramp up regular Days dialogue!?!? Is that an admission that he knows it has been subpar?

Sounds like we'll be seeing a whole lot more of the Allie, Tripp, etc. Nothing interests me there except I want to see Allie and Chanel in an actual bakery and commercial kitchen.

Here is another snippet from interview.

Ron's interview.jpg

Also, they are not going to free Ben from being the necktie killer. No brainwashing, or it was someone else, etc. They are not going to recast Ciara,tho she doesn't want to commit full time. So, both she & Ben will be interacting with others, so when she is "gone" there is story or scenes for each.
He also said (yes, I watched a part of the interview, don't like the format for it) that John will be the key to realizing what is going on in Possession. Last time he & Marlena lived in separate places, but now they are married, living in same house, sleeping in same bed.... Ron feels the devil then & now wants to interfere/break apart couples in love. Something like that.

I'm not Ron Carlivati biggest fan but I really liked this interview. It made me realize that he doesn't control everything. I love his comments on Victoria Konefal and Robert Scott Wilson. And Happy they will not change Ben's story.

They wanted Tom Eplin for Harrison Lord. This was a ridiculous story but a Jake and Paulina reunion would have been so great. I loved them on Another World.

Did he really say that the possession story was meant to be a short fun story? Please let this be true.

Back