Twitter week Sept 3

That was the day Poor Lucas was tied to Sami forever. It's a shame that over the years they could have originally made Sami & Lucas a power couple but chose to ruin that relationship along with every other relationship any one has been in over the years.
Even when a twosome is a great couple tptb have them break up and cheat and not trust each other at some point in their relationship if not once, repeatedly. So in actuality who on DAYS really is or was a Supercouple besides Tom and Alice who only loved each other forever and a day?

I will say it again: It's like TPTB actually WANT the show to end. Not just because of Stephen Nichols leaving (that's really terrible, though), but with all the decisions they've been making. Getting rid of wonderful characters to make way for the likes of boring Lani, crazy rapist Stefan, equally crazy Sami and her obsession with her own rapist, one more round of, yes, you guessed it, crazy Kristen, etc. Frankly, I don't know for who (whom?) this show is being produced, but certainly not for the fans, including myself. :angry::angry: Oh, but bravo to Stephen Nichols for speaking out.

Back