Under The Dome season 2 on CBS

I don't watch this but I like the actor Mike Vogel. I think the resemblance between him and Jensen Ackles(ex-Eric) is uncanny.

Holy cow, when that magnetic stuff was going on, and all the pots and pans were flying around, nails coming out of cabinets, etc. that was just tooo scary for words.

I watched the pilot episode last year but didn't get hooked. I picked up the audio book several months later and enjoyed it. I might give it another shot eventually.

I just noticed this evening that this show is on Amazon Prime. It includes Season 2 as of today.

I don't pay to watch. I can see it on the CBS site if I watch within a few days. Love me some Stephen King and I caught his cameo on the latest episode!

Poirot, if nails and knives flying scare you, you don't need to read most of his books, lol!!

:OT: The best Stephen King book that I've come across is the audio book of On Writing. Its a short book about writing, which includes a good deal of autobiographical content related to his own works and the art of writing.
:back:

Have to tell you.....I read part of Carrie, and a chapter or two of Cujo, and won't read another single book by Stephen King. LOL. In fact, I was gifted one Christmas with the book Tommyknockers, and it sits on the bookshelf for years, unread.

:OT:
Barb, have you read the The Shawshank Redemption? In my opinion its one of his best along with On Writing. Its shows what he's capable of apart from horror. I generally stay away from his scary stuff, but after Listening to On Writing I got a great sense of what's he's trying to convey throughout his work. He even explained the real source behind Carrie. If you enjoy reading, I highly recommend On Writing. Its short, to the point and enjoyable.
:back:

Back