Upcoming show to watch -- "The Arrangement".

Wayne

WebHamster
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Yesterday, I caught a pre-premiere of the upcoming show "The Arrangement" and -- if you ever read romance novels -- it's pretty great.

The premise is that a struggling actress gets a read for a new part opposite superstar "most eligible bachelor" type. She nails the audition and he's impressed enough to take her to lunch. He has a troubled history with dating other celebs, but ends up offering her a contract. "Date me, and if it works out, marry me and I'll give you $10 million dollars" (paraphrased).

The idea is that he wants to "see where it goes" but can't withstand another dating scandal, so Needless to say his "handlers" aren't happy with the idea at all, hence drama ensues.

I was really cool with the Pilot episode (which you can get for free from the Apple Store) but it premieres on March 5th.

Here's the official synopsis:
Many Hollywood stars and starlets seem to have perfect lives, with loving partners on their arms as the A-listers walk down the red carpet. But there is often a darker side of celebrity, which is explored in this drama series. Actress Megan Morrison lands a Cinderella-esque date with movie star Kyle West while auditioning for her dream role. As the relationship progresses, she realizes it comes with a $10 million marriage contract and membership into Kyle's secretive self-help organization, The Institute of the Higher Mind, which has a retreat-like campus in Malibu. Kyle credits the institute -- and its creator, Terence, a close confidante -- with his success. Megan, though, has a mysterious past she is trying to keep hidden and has to decide how far she is willing to go to help launch her career.

Show URL:
http://www.eonline.com/shows/the_arrangement

Let me know what you think.

Wayne

Back