Update on Ariana Faith

angel from Lee.jpg Praise the Lord, for He is merciful.
Every year now, when we are thanking our Lord
for all our Blessings, Ariana Faith will have her own agenda of things to thank Him for,
and we who have waited almost holding our breath, we thank Him for His compassion, and protection.
I would like to thank Him too for her very life...what a tiny little girl, and what a wonderful thing she is. Life is so precious, .....Thanks Lord.

Great news! Just remember, medical technology keeps getting better and better. Sounds like she is in great hands with the Columbia docs. Thanks for the update!

I am just checking in with you and our Ariana Faith. I pray she continues to improve, and that there will be great acclimations soon as to her amazing progress. Lord loves her and am praying He keeps His healing Hands around her, and guiding her medical staff. Best of luck to you, and to your precious little life... Ariana is so very precious, but God knows and cares.

I thought with Christmas coming, and with all of us waiting for news from you all about a little lady that has already wrapped her self around the very heartstrings of our hearts, and let her know that I am still daily reminding our wondrous Heavenly Father of another very special little human ladies that needs His attention, and how very important she is becoming to all of us. Have a super Christmas Season, and may this year bring you true joy and absolute peace with the coming of the Celebration of the Birthday of His Son, Jesus Christ. Oh how He cares for all of his special Little Ones, and your Ariana Faith is so very special to all of us here.... angeltwinkle.jpg

Thank you all my dear cyber family.
Please keep the prayers going, baby Ariana hit a little rough spot over the weekend. she had some bleeding the Dr. gave her some thing (not sure what) but it appears to be working, To God be the glory! The dr had said if it didn't she would have to recieve a heart transplant. So as I said To God be the Glory All the prayers are making a difference,
Her family and I thank you for lifting her up to the Greatest healer we know.

Thank you dear for the update, and I know it is not easy here at Christmas time, but it is so true, that God the Father, is the Engineer in charge of design and assembly, and God the Son, our Gracious Jesus Christ is the one who will be by her side during this time of such a rocky start as she has had. My most sincere, and plentiful prayers go to our Father in Heaven, and a sincere thank you to Jesus for wiping her tears, and holding her hands, and for singing to her when she needs to hear the voice of an angel.... art sweet angel.gif

Back