Vivian and victor

Rich

Reaction score
What happened that led Victor into getting married to Vivian?

Bo went to Victor and told him that if Vivian didn't lay off of Carly that he would have to 'take care of Vivian' himself. Meaning he would kill her. Victor didn't want to see Bo getting himself into trouble, especially over the likes of Carly, so he made Vivian a proposition. He would marry her as she had been wishing would happen for years, however, she had to back off from Carly and Melanie.

After they got married, she tried using Chloe to kill Carly so that she couldn't be linked back to it, but it backfired as Chloe chickened out at the last minute.

Oh I see. Thanks for the info. In your avatar is that the Kirsten Storms as belle black?
She was my favorite. I was she was still on Days.

Yes it is Kristen Storms. Her take on Belle was by far my favorite. I would love, love, love for her to come back. :(
The original Belle (Kristen) and Shawn D. (Jason Cook) are my favorite couple of all time on days.

I guess Kirsten is on General Hospital now. I'd like to watch it sometime just to see what she looks like now.

I've thought about doing that too. Jason Cook is on GH now too....I have never watched any other soap besides DOOL and was thinking about looking into another one. GH would be perfect. But it is so hard to start watching a soap you haven't seen before.

Back