Wednesday, April 18th

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It is still the same night in Salem, as Kate sits with Will, pondering the Brandy Mathas name. Will thinks it sounds familiar. Later they play Scrabble, with Will beating his Gramma. He goes for a soda, as she plays with the Scrabble tiles, and fortunately has not one, but two trays. She rearranges letters, and Voila, manages to work out that Brandy Mathas is an anagram for Samantha Brady....well almost, Days.One has 13 letters and one 12, but close enough. She rushes out to take care of "business", promising to return.
EJ has evidently returned to the restaurant, and is finishing his drink as Philip arrives, all in a dither because EJ is leaving town, and who will keep an eye on the Brady house in case Shawn calls? (and they would have gotten an eyeful and earful if they had been tuning in tonite, lol). They butt heads a bit, with mutual threats, but EJ agrees to let Philip have the phone and converter and they to EJ's apt. Now Philip is not sure how to work it, so EJ knocks on Will's door. Will won't let EJ in, but that is o.k., as he is leaving and Uncle Phil wants Will to show him all the VG converter mumbo jumbo. Kate comes up in the hall, surprised to see EJ, but lets him know she is on to him, and the Brandy/Sami anagram. EJ smiles and bids her adieu. Kate enters the apt, sees Philip, learns he is involved in a project with EJ, and takes the opportunity to warn him that he is playing with fire.

The Baby Hooker is all over Max, kissing him, ripping off his jacket, and finally Max is able to push her away, telling her to cool it and wanting to know what the heck is going on. He finally gets Chelsea to admit she was trying to get back at Abby for keeping secrets from her, yada, yada. She is surprised to learn that Abby never told Max about Nick & Billie. Now Max has a serious talk with her, telling her she has to stop blaming everyone else, take responsibility for herself, and move on. Chelsea even talks of getting another job, so she would not be seeing Nick every day.

Roman is giving Willow the 3rd degree about stealing the hairbrush,(as Nick looks on) which she denies. She jumps out of bed, dropping her hospital gown, telling him to strip search her.He tells her to put her gown back on, Nick says he doesn't think she could have done it, Roman leaves. Willow puts on her innocent act for Nick, boo hooing that she did not steal the Brady jewelry, torch their house, or steal the hairbrush, that Chelsea set her up, yada, yada. Nick goes out in the hall, Roman tells him Willow is trouble, and Nick is headed for it himself, if he hangs with her. Later Nick brings Willow a sandwich, as she once again plays the violin about having her baby in jail. Nick promises to drop in tomorrow, leaves, and outside the door, asks himself "What have I done?".

Lucas has the romantic evening all planned out, including getting room service to bring Sami's favorite dessert - chocolate fondue with strawberries & whipped cream (wasn't that John & Marlena's favorite? hmmm.). Sami is nervous, as Lucas goes on and on about their romantic getaway. She gets a text message, tells Lucas it is from her mother, and she has to talk to her. He goes to take a shower, as she leaves, finding Celeste right outside the door. Sami frantically explains about Lucas, and how she won't be able to leave. Celeste gives her the tube of lipstick, telling her to put it on, kiss Lucas, he will go out like a light, she can leave, return and he will not know a thing. Sami is reluctant, but agrees. She goes back inside, as Lucas comes out in a towel. Knock, Knock. Must be room service. Nope, tis the mother-in-law from hell, bursting with excitement. She drags Lucas out into the hall on a pretext to talk about business, but really to tell him that Sami is gonna leave that room and go to Vegas with EJ. Lucas does not believe her,tells her to leave him alone (Sami is in a robe, listening at the door). Color Kate frustrated, as Lucas goes back in, shutting the door in her face. Sami has dashed into the bathroom, and now comes out. Lucas tells her how much he loves her, how it will be for better or worse, etc. and nothing or no one will ever make him doubt her, he will love her forever. She is wearing the new lipstick he admires,(he saw it a bit earlier, thought it sexy) and now goes in for the kiss. They kiss once, camera close up, Sami is fighting tears as she kisses him again. Fade out.

Barb

Why can't the writes for once, let SAMI do the right thing and let her tell Lucas what is going so. That way she can get Kate off her heels.

PAdams, welcome to the board!

I agree with you about this one. happy posting.

I just have to say, I feel so sorry for Sami. Yes, she has done some horrible things in the past, some completely unforgivable, but she was trying so hard this time, then winds up in a horrible position she can not get out of nor will anyone believe her if she tells the truth now.

I wish the writers had allowed her to tell at least Lucas the truth from the beginning and they could really stick it to Kate et al.

But, I guess then it would not be the dramatic set up to what looks like it will be the "Who killed EJ" summer story... Except it would have given Lucas a motive......

Sorry... just rambling now.... LOL

Hello !
can someone please tell me if it is true that days may be cancelled? I sure hope that is not true!!
Lisa :rant:

can someone please tell me if it is true that days may be cancelled? I sure hope that is not true!!

The President of NBC has said that DAYS is unlikely to continue on the network after its contract ends in March 09. From September of this year, Corday will be able to shop the show around to other networks.

So many new people...!!! I love it...!!

Welcome LisaReith, Kafryn, and PAdams...!!!!

Kafryn, great post...I couldn't agree more...and PAdams ditto...!!!!

Back