Wednesday, December 19th

What great summaries...Thank you so much!!

I think the woman or MAMA is Colleen, but I have always thought that! In fact if she lived with Santos knowledge she could have gotte many secrets from him...enough to destroy the DiMeras

I guess I am going to have to do some more research. As......when Sami & Lucas found that letter from Santo to Stefano......I thought they said it was 30 years ago....and Santo was on his death bed. It was supposed to be a death bed letter.

Now, Stefano is telling this Chavez that 20 years ago, Santo helped get him into power in his little country.
Days has really screwed with time lines here. And 20 years ago, Stefano himself would have been a grown man, heaping hardships on the Bradys, and brainwashing John, running around with Princess Gina, etc.

Ok, so did Max break up with Morgan off camera? I do not recall him ever doing such a thing. Then again, I do fast foward through their scenes. Stephanie is right about him, he sleeps with a girl and then leaves her. No female can keep his attention for very long. He likes the chase, and once that's over so is the relationship. The last thing Stephanie needs is to be put through the ringer again by someone she really likes.

And Stephanie just allows Cordy to walk home alone after she just tried to kill herself? For what??? To talk to Max??? Oh please. When will this madness end?!?

This whole "mess" is too confusing. Why don't I remember what Daphne looked like? What did she look like?

20 years ago Steph already had gray hair didn't he? And can we PLEASE get away from the sorority for just a short while?

Just to keep things straight, Jewbacca, Stephanie DID offer to drive Cordy home, she said no. So took a cab. And Max DID break off with Morgan ON CAMERA. He gently and politely refused the bubble bath session with her and said there was no future for them. He never slept with her.

Sorry, but when did I ever say that Max slept with Morgan? Regardless of whether or not Morgan and Max have slept together it doesn't change 'hit and run' Max's past record. He has a history of sleeping with girls just to leave them soon after, and chasing girls just to break their hearts. Stephanie is no different, he's did it before to her he'll do it again. As I said before, I fast foward through anything with the college kids, so I could've easily missed Max breaking up with Morgan (which how by the way do you break up with someone you are not even in a committed relationship with?).

And sorry again, I don't think that Stephanie has any excuse to just allow Cordy to see herself home after trying to kill herself in a public bathroom to stay behind and fight with Max. I wish life were as easy as DOOL makes it seem, where one minute we can be on the verge of suicide to good as new the next. This is about as unrealistic as it gets, and normally that wouldn't bother me so much if we weren't talking about something as serious as rape.

I just watched today's show and I rewound it a few times, but I think Stefano said "40 years ago" not 20 in referring to Santo...which would make more sense, I guess. Did anyone else hear that or was it just me? Santo must have graduated BIG time from being a hanky salesman to a world conqueror in a foreign country! I just loved me some Santo!

Also, Philip was a little bad *bleep* in this episode! I just loved him. Don't know why if Kate could get just probation that he felt he needed to include Stefano in that deal. Don't really think Phil needs to be involved with anything Stefano. He reminds me of Victor.
I just have a little thing for Philip.

I must love it when my soap men try to take control of a situation!

Marlena started to scare me again in the scene with Hope. She can look a little possessed sometimes. I still don't know how just by looking at a woman's torso, Marlena can presume it wasn't Daphne. Why doesn't she contact Philomena? Or even Vivian?

And, I don't think Stefano was talking to Andre. I think this is somebody new. I also got the impression that the patient has a new face...from Dr. Rolf's comment of "you can't judge my work yet" since the patient is still healing. I don't think it is John either.
And from Steffie's conversation with Alessandro, I don't think his nemesis is Colleen either. Way too old to be needing to send an army after.
I am so darn confused!

I think Marlena is making the statement about the picture and that it isn't Daphne because we all know who Daphne looks like. We all saw her die in Andre's arms. They even had an on-screen burial for Daphne. Madlyn Rhue,the actress that played Daphne is also sadly gone. Daphne was very fearful of Stefano. She never stood up to him and always feared that he would kill her and Tony should the secret about his paternity came out. She was very mentally unstable and not too intelligent. I don't think she would be a best choice should they have her be alive again to have another actress play her. It's not Colleen either, otherwise why would Stefano send an army through the jungles to find a very old woman that can't move so fast? LOL.

LOL, folks are right when they say never assume.

From this statement...."Ok, so did Max break up with Morgan off camera? I do not recall him ever doing such a thing. Then again, I do fast foward through their scenes. Stephanie is right about him, he sleeps with a girl and then leaves her." by Jewbacca, I assumed she meant that Max slept with Morgan, then dumped her. Evidently, that is not what she meant.

However, this one..... "Stephanie is right about him, he sleeps with a girl and then leaves her. "

AND this one......"He has a history of sleeping with girls just to leave them soon after, and chasing girls just to break their hearts. "

give me pause. As far as I can remember, Max only slept with Mimi, who LEFT HIM!
He has not slept with Abby, Chelsea, Morgan, or Stephanie. In fact, I have only seen him out on a date with Morgan. He has had interaction with all the others, yes, but no dating, per se.

I wasn't necessarily referring to characters on the show that Max has slept with, just girls in general. I laughed when Chelsea said "hit and run Max strikes again" because it's so true. He leads girls on constantly, and once he has them at a point where they really care about him he leaves them. It's almost like a game to him. That's why I liked him with Morgan, because that was the first time I have ever saw Max as an almost mature adult, it made me believe for a split second that he had changed.

Back