Wednesday, January 23rd

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Episode #10,746 Taped 1/7/08 Director Herb Stein

Max arrives at the Johnson apt. with breakfast in a bag for Stephanie. She does not understand why her folks are not up yet, Max says maybe they had a big night. Ewwww, says Stephanie, laughing, I do not even want to think about that. Feels good to laugh. They talk of her visits to Dr. Whitney, how Max waits outside the office for her, and even if it takes 10 years, he will stand by her. They eat the goodies he brought, and chatter a bit, with Stephanie again thanking Max for putting himself on the line in the matter of Ford Decker. Later she tells him that she does not want to go to the sorority house, because Chelsea called a meeting , and she just does not want to relive anything again. Max talks her into going and standing up for herself, being as brave as she always was on the race course. He goes with her, giving her a good luck piece he has always carried with him, before she goes in.

Billie comes rushing into the Pub, where Nick sits grading papers. She pressures him over and over to tell her what he knows of what happened at the sorority house, but Nick says he cannot tell her anything more than they both already know. Ford came over, slept off his drunkenness, and left in the morning. Now Dean Lachlan arrives with Crawford Decker. Both make accusations and threats. The Dean warns Billie & Nick that if they are involved at all in either a crime or cover up of one, BOTH will lose their jobs. Crawford brings up Chelsea’s involvement in the death of her brother, but Billie cuts him off from that, both men leave. Billie again pressure Nick, who says he cannot help her, gathers his papers and leaves.

Hope is talking to Bo, worried about Claire. She wants back in the game, back on the force. Bo is surprised, thinking she was enjoying her time home with Ciara (heheh, who is nearly always with a sitter anyway) and Hope agrees, but says she wants to help make the world a better place for Ciara to grow up in. Bo says o.k., fine with him, they kiss, she wonders who her partner will be, Bo gets his nose out of joint a bit, she says he is jealous, lol, as they kibitz, kiss again. She goes off to check on Marlena & John, as Billie rushes up, in a hurry to talk to Bo about Chelsea. She explains the entire situation, convinced that Chelsea is in deep, deep trouble here. Bo remarks how Chelsea was so pensive at Christmas, talking of families missing their children, saying it was Zack, but he felt it was something else.

Chelsea arrives at the Theta house, telling the assembled sisters how they are going to have to tell the truth. She tells them all about the cops finding the contact lens in the basement, and the girls now learn for the first time that Ford was buried there for a short time. All speak against telling what happened, saying they agreed, but Chelsea is adamant, talking of how Ford deserves a proper burial, how his family needs closure, how they all will be bothered with this on their conscience in the future. Morgan reminds Chelsea this was all her idea, and that Ford was a perverted creep, etc. She gives a good argument, tells them they should vote as they always do, majority rules. They take cards from a deck, and will put them on a table. Face up they will tell all, face down, they will remain silent. Chelsea puts her card down face up, Morgan is next, and she debates, but goes face up, too. Stephanie arrives, and all the cards are face up except one. Now Stephanie makes her pitch for silence, telling the girls that she, too, was raped by Ford on the night she moved into the house, and why should she & Cordy have to testify, allowing the attorneys to paint them as the campus sluts, etc. etc. Morgan goes over, turns her card face down, as do the others. Stephanie adds her own card face down, just leaving Chelsea’s face up. Knock, Knock. Here is Detective Sullivan, with 2 other cops, come to interview the girls individually, about the disappearance of Ford Decker.

Marlena arrives in John’s room, with him wondering why she returned. She doesn’t give up so easily, it seems, as she smiles at him. Dr. Carrington arrives, with a hypo. He is giving John sodium pentothal (truth serum), John protests, but Dr. Carrington injects it into the IV. John seems to go out of it. Marlena begins asking questions, what is your name. John replies that they say it is John, but that doesn’t seem right. She tells him he is correct, it is not the name he was born with, and does he remember that. John doesn’t answer. She asks a couple more questions, but John murmurs something about his mission, and she questions him about that, but he seems to get a tiny bit agitated. She mentions Stefano, and John gets really agitated, sitting partially up, pulling against his restraints. Dr. Carrington takes Marlena aside, compliments her on maintaining her professionalism, but that she knows only too well that she is too close to the patient to be entirely objective. She thinks John should be taken off all meds completely, but Carrington has other ideas, and Marlena may not like them. He is moving John to the psych ward, it is obvious this room, even with a 24 hour guard is not enough protection from him, and he needs others to care for him. Marlena understands, asks WHEN. He is doing the paperwork now. She returns to the room, Hope arrives for a short visit, asking how things are going, offering to help in any way. Marlena thanks her, they hug, Hope leaves. Now Marlena disconnects John’s IV, urging him to wake up, come out of it. She asks again about his mission, but John is unresponsive. She vows to bring him out of this and no one will stop her.

Barb

Thanks Poirot. It sounds like Marlena is about to help John escape. I love that, as I am not ready for another storyline of a doctor bought off by Stefano and injecting John all the time. I miss the days when the Horton's ran the hospitals and for the most part it was a safe etical place to be.

Hey Barb

Thanks For The Right Up, Sounds Good. I Wish That I Could Watch It. I Got Busted A Couple Of Days Ago Down In The Board Room Watching And My Boss Wasn't To Happy, I'm Cool Though For Now. So I Proubly Won't Be Able To Get Down There Until Next Month, When He Forgets About It. Lolololol

Thanks For The Right Up, Sounds Good. I Wish That I Could Watch It. I Got Busted A Couple Of Days Ago Down In The Board Room Watching And My Boss Wasn't To Happy, I'm Cool Though For Now. So I Proubly Won't Be Able To Get Down There Until Next Month, When He Forgets About It. Lolololol

Hey mikkala, I guess you are not worried about losing your job. :)

Thanks!

Thank you so much for the days ahead posting! I hope Marlena kiddnaps John away form the hospital!!!

yeah, who needs another alex north in the picture?

Thanks Poirot. It sounds like Marlena is about to help John escape. I love that, as I am not ready for another storyline of a doctor bought off by Stefano and injecting John all the time. I miss the days when the Horton's ran the hospitals and for the most part it was a safe etical place to be.

yeah, what she said!!!

Me too!!! Wonder how Lexie will be??? LOL

Marlena has grown a big set!!
First she shoots at EJ...
Now possibly helping John escape....
Giving Stefano a shot in jail..
:woo:

I love it now that Marlena seems to have possession of the Salem brain! Ain't nuthin' getting by that woman!

Back